Players will be drawn to Honey Rush like bees to pollen – especially if they love innovative slot design!
This latest slot from Play’n Go breaks out of the standard slot format to deliver something truly original that is super fun to play.
To try Honey Rush, simply head over to Unibet, log in (or create a new account) and get ready to be seriously impressed!
All you need to know about Honey Rush
Game designers are experimenting with new slot formations like crazy at the moment, and Play’n Go has scored a major coup with Honey Rush. Instead of reels and rows, game play takes place using 37 different hexagonal tiles to create a honeycomb. This structure makes it impossible to say how many reels this game has, and to be honest we do not really care. It is a great format that players will instantly understand.
Symbols include flowers, coins, and the occasional diamond. When 5 or more matching symbols appear in adjacent tiles, several things start to happen:
- Five or more matching adjacent symbols are considered a win, and the player gets a payout based on the level of the symbol and the number of matches.
- The matching symbols disappear, causing the remaining tiles to fall to fill the gaps and new symbols to drop until the grid is full again. This creates the opportunity for more matches (and more symbols to disappear and be replaced – like a chain reaction).
- With ever match the tally on a Rush Meter on the right of the screen goes up. With 20 matches, a Sticky Wild honey pot symbol is added to the grid and a Drone Colony is triggered (see below for what this is). More Sticky Wilds and Drone Colonies are added at 40 matches and 80 matches. At 160 matches the Queen Colony is activated (again, see below).
Multiple sticky wilds means that matches become more and more common, which in turn means the results from a single “spin” can take a LONG time to play out. More time means more wins, so when the fun starts just sit back and enjoy it!
Are these Wilds really Sticky?
Although called Sticky Wilds, the Wilds in Honey Rush are a lot zanier than this name makes them sound. After each set of matching symbols disappear, and before new tiles tumble into place, these Wilds jump into an adjoining tile. They tend to jump upwards, towards the top of the grid, giving them the chance to interact with the new tiles coming into play. Having multiple honey pots jump around the screen between drops is not like anything we have ever seen before, and we love it!
Besides being mobile, the Sticky Wilds in Honey Rush also come in three flavours: standard, x2 multiplier, and x3 multiplier. Get three multiplier, jumping Sticky Wilds going at once and the wins really start to rack up.
The fun continues until the matches stop. Once this happens the Rush Meter resets, and normal play resumes with the next spin.
When a Colony is triggered on Honey Rush, the central symbol is cloned to generate matches of 7 or more. There are three types:
- Drone Colony: triggered via the Rush Meter following 20, 40, or 80 matches and featuring a minimum of 7 cloned matches.
- Worker Colony: triggered randomly following a non-winning spin and featuring 7-15 cloned matches.
- Queen Colony: triggered via the Rush Meter at 160 matches only, and features 20-37 cloned matches (37 matches means the entire grid, of course!).
Reasons to love Honey Rush
We love the fact that Honey Rush is truly different from any other slot out there. Play’n Go have managed to create a game that goes way beyond the standard format, but in a way that players will easily understand and enjoy.
The base game has a huge amount of features – so many in fact that there is no bonus free spins game! This is perhaps the most radical innovation of all, but since any spin can randomly turn generate multiple jumping Sticky Wilds and Queen Colonies, the sense of fun and excitement is just as tangible.
Where can you play Honey Rush?
Honey Rush is available to play at Unibet – an online casino with a great reputation for having new games ready to play quickly.
Sign up for an account with Unibet and get 10 no deposit free spins on Twin Spin, Gonzo’s Quest, Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood, Jack & the Beanstalk, or Motorhead.
Make a qualifying first deposit and get a 200% match up to £200, plus up to another 190 free spins.
Having a Unibet account means having access to a huge range of slots, plus the newest games as they come online. For more information check out our in-depth review of Unibet and the Unibet bonus. Live Casino players can also read about the huge range of exclusive tables on offer at Unibet at Live Casino Buzz.
*18+ to register. New Customers Only. *10 Free spins on registration *Free spins on first deposit as follows :Deposit £10 or more and receive 40 free spins * Deposit £50 or more and receive 90 free spins * Deposit £75 or more and receive 140 free spins *Deposit £100 or more and receive 190 free spins *Free Spins (35x wagering) *Deposit Bonus (35x wagering) *Further T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org